At Nature's Kids we are looking hard at what we do, and have created a code of ethics which represent our company, and which our customers hopefully will appreciate.
Understanding and commitment
- Ensure consistent understanding of business ethics across the organisation at all levels
- Continually enhance knowledge of all relevant laws and regulations in the countries in which the organisation operates, either directly or indirectly
- Commit to eradicating unethical business practices at all levels of the supply chain including bribery, fraud, corruption and human rights abuses, such as modern slavery and child labour by using GOTS certificated manufacturers.
- Conduct all of our business relationships with respect, honesty and integrity, and avoid causing harm to others as a result of business decisions
- Treat all stakeholders and customers fairly and impartially, without discrimination or favour
- Actively support and promote corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Put ethical policies and procedures in place, regularly monitored and updated, and ensure compliance
- Mandate the education and training of all staff involved in sourcing, supplier selection and supplier management to professional standards
- Practise due diligence in all business undertakings.
- Accept accountability and take ownership of business ethics
- Foster a culture of leadership by example
- Take steps to prevent, report and remedy unethical practices
- Provide a safe environment for the reporting of unethical practices.